Alamon was incorporated in 1975 to provide contract labor to the telecommunications industry. We are a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise providing workforce solutions to industry leading equipment manufacturers, operating telecommunication companies, and utility companies nationwide. Alamon provides a variety of services:
- Central Office: Alamon Telco's Central Office workforce provides quality driven, cost effective Installation, Testing & Commissioning, Fiber Characterization Testing and Analysis, Field/Detail Engineering and Technical Support services for the latest in ROADM/SONET Fiber Optic Networks, DSL, Broadband and Wireless systems, DC Power, Synchronization, Alarming/Monitoring, as well as traditional legacy switching, additions, upgrades and removals.
- Utility Pole Testing: Digital imaging of poles, Utilizing the Resistograph drill tests, Analyzes the data, Provides an online report, Storage, Treatment Reinforcement, Joint use data, GPS, Safety issues, Photos
- Outside Plant: I&R, Copper & Fiber Splicing Services, Fiber Characterization Testing and Analysis, Inspectors, Cutover & Rehab, Pole Audits, Site Surveys and Cable Locates
- Tower Services: Refurbish, Maintenance and New Construction.
- Information Technology: Alamon can provide staffing and expertise for all your information technology needs.
- Government Services: We are fully registered and ready to provide all of our telecommunications and information technology services to our government customers.